Real Estate in Stage 4 Restrictions – A helpful guide
At Brad Teal Real Estate, we’ve been well placed to transition our entire Metro Melbourne team to working from home in their normal roles, which means that we’re still able to assist our clients with very important aspects of property transactions.
Although our offices (excluding Gisborne) are closed, we are still very actively, albeit virtually, undertaking the following:
- Conducting virtual appraisals
- Conducting virtual open for inspections
- Bringing new properties to market utilising home video footage to create 3D virtual tours, floorplans and photography
- Collecting rent for our landlords
- Supporting tenants with urgent maintenance and rent relief, where required
- Facilitating settlement, end of lease and start of lease activities
- Helping buyers find their next home
- Proactively working with sellers to continue with, adjust or reinvent their property sales campaigns
- Providing advice to clients on their property needs and goals
A more detailed breakdown of how we are supporting clients through Stage 4 restrictions can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions guides below.
Note that Regional Victoria is operating with Stage 3 restrictions, and as such our team in those locations are continuing to conduct property inspections by private appointment and auctions online. The good news is that we have been successfully facilitating property sales and leases for our clients to make the most out of these unprecedented times!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you would like further detail.