Colour Your Community – Art Competition
Each year, Brad Teal Real Estate’s Community Connect program gets bigger, and despite unprecedented times, 2020 is proving no different.
Community involvement is embedded in our DNA, and last year, we provided resource and financial support to over 80 local organisations.
This year, we’re excited to launch our inaugural Sold Sticker Art Competition.
The competition provides an opportunity for local families to express their creative flair and see their artwork publicly displayed.
View our 2020 entries here.
The grand prize winner will have their artwork converted into a sold sticker, which will appear on all Brad Teal Real Estate sold boards throughout spring.
Download an entry form here:
- Competition runs through the month of July, closing off on Friday 31 July.
- Winners will be announced Wednesday 5th August
- Simply collect an entry template from any of our opens, auctions, offices, local cafes or schools, or download a printable version from bradteal.com.au, and drop your creative masterpiece to a local Brad Teal Real Estate office or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the competition closing date.
- With permission, all entries will be posted on the Brad Teal website.
- The competition will be judged across three age-group categories: under 5 years, 5-8 years, 9-12 years.
- Each category winner will be published on a Facebook and Instagram post and will win a take home art pack worth $100.
- The Grand Prize winner will be awarded to the entry with the greatest creative flair and in addition to the take home art pack, will have their Sold Sticker featured on all BTRE sale boards throughout spring. Your very own public display across North West Melbourne!
A great way to pass the time over the July school holidays and spread colourful creativity throughout your local community. We can’t wait to see our local talent shine!
Further information on our Community Connect program can be found here.