Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Are you looking for something a little different? Like making lots of phone calls? Enjoy talking to complete strangers? Then how about a career in real estate?
If you’re not afraid of working long hours, but gain an intrinsic reward from achieving a great result for clients, a career in real estate may be for you. Why not give us a call or drop an email for more information about some of the career options available.
We currently have 2 job openings at Brad Teal
We are looking for our next stellar Property Manager for our Coburg office. At Brad Teal we value our employees and provide amazing support along with a fantastic culture.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have obtained the following:
• Experience in Property Management
• Polished and professional presentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to effectively prioritise
• A proactive and positive attitude
• A driver’s licence (together with a reliable vehicle)
• An Agent’s Representative Certificate or a full Real Estate Licence.
• Excellent remuneration package plus commission paid on performance
You will also ideally be naturally driven, motivated and have a fantastic work ethic. We are seeking an individual who is passionate, fun, and organised and has the ability to work in a team environment and also work alone.Coburg
A great opportunity to join one of the area’s industry leaders.
Award winning Company
Reputation for professionalism, integrity, training and support
Ten office network in Melbourne’s north-west
Highly recognised and reputable brand
Applicants must have:
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Demonstrated positive work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle
- Established real estate sales experience an advantage
Please forward your CV and cover letter to Rachel Grimaldi: firstname.lastname@example.org